FOUNDED 2001


Thursday 10 May 2018

Club Hoodies and T-shirts

I'm looking at placing another order for Club Hoodies :-


Prices are £15 each.   Additional £1 for initials on the front and £2 for a name on the back.


If you would like to purchase one of these then please message me - your Size (S,M,L,XL), and what name or initials you want adding if any.


I'm also looking a purchasing some new club T-shirts  (Short sleeved only).  These will have the club name and logo only.   


Price to be confirmed early next week - £10-12 (approx.)    If you would like one of these please message me accordingly with the size you require.


I will collect names/orders for the next 7 days and then I will submit the order after that and then I will contact you for payment in due course. 


Thanks


CB

No comments: